Cultivation of vegetables
Vegetable plants are a large and very diverse group of species with a variety of soil and climatic requirements. They are a source of vitamins, microelements and minerals necessary for the proper functioning of our body. Components incorporated in vegetables regulate many vital processes. In order to obtain the proper growth and abundant harvest of vegetable plants the appropriate conditions of soil and sunlight should be ensured.
Vegetables require fertile soils that are well-maintained and with good physical properties (optimum pH reaction, lumpy soil structure), chemical properties (high abundance of nutrients and organic matter, low content of chemical elements and compounds, including heavy metals) and biological properties (mainly the biological activity decides about the changes of nutrients and their release from the soil).
Vegetable plants include:
FOR CULTIVATION OF VEGETABLE PLANTS WE RECOMMEND:
Fructus do warzyw – (Fructus for vegetables)
| 1L | 5L |
Fructus OGRODNIK (Fructus GARDENER)
| 2,5kg | 5kg | 10kg | 25kg |
SHOW ALL PRODUCTS FOR FERTILIZATION OF VEGETABLES
- Fructus Nawóz uniwersalny (Fructus universal fertilizer) – granules
- Fructus OGRODNIK (Fructus GARDENER) – granules
- Fructus do pomidorów i papryki (Fructus for tomatoes and peppers) – crystalline
- Fructus do ogórków i innych roślin (Fructus for cucumbers and other plants) – crystalline
- Fructus do warzyw (Fructus for vegetables) – liquid
- Fructus Plantator (Fructus for vegetables) – liquid